Selling over 200,000 Stack Strap Chimney Mounts proves it’s the best way for you to mount a TV antenna or satellite dish to your chimney.
Faster & Easier Installation
– Traditional chimney mounts take over an hour to install.
– Stack Strap Chimney Mounts take 5 – 10 minutes.
– 1″ angle makes this the strongest bracket available.
– Traditional chimney mounts use crimp connectors that slip.
– The Stack Strap Chimney Mount uses ratchets that won’t slip so the strap is tighter.
Easy to Understand Instructions
– Traditional chimney mount instructions are non-existent or poorly written.
– Stack Strap Chimney Mounts include detailed paper instructions.
Free Telephone Support
– Call Mr. Antenna Cincinnati if you have questions or need help with your Stack Strap Chimney Mount.
– Over 200,000 Stack Strap Chimney Mounts have been sold since 2003 without any significant issues.
Galvanized Finish Ensures Long Life
– Superior protection from the weather and elements provides a mount that will look like new and last for years.
The 14″ Chimney Mount Kit is ideal:
– When chimney mounting TV antennas up to 6′ long or satellite dishes up to 3′ wide on a 10′ mast.
– Larger antennas on 10′ mast should use the Double 9″ Chimney Mount Kit CM09.
– Includes a 16′ polyethylene terephthalate strap tested to last over 15 years in sunlight, ocean sea spray, and windy conditions. For a 32′ strap, order the CM32.
– Standoff from the chimney is 4″ if using a 2″ mast and 4 1/2″ if using a 1″ mast.
– Standard 16′ (Default)
– Extended 32′
– A standard 16′ strap is long enough for 95% of chimneys. An extended 32′ strap is available if needed.
100% Money Back Guarantee
– If you’re not happy with the Chimney Mount for any reason return it for 100% of your money back!